Monday, December 29, 2014

FaucetBOX Payment and Big Wins!

Had a great day with FaucetBOX sites yesterday and I've already been paid out in response with this to the tune of 57,065 Satoshi. This raises my personal total received to my wallet to 184,171 Satoshi.

It certainly helped that I put out my bucket and twice yesterday was rewarded with 10,000 Satoshi from two different leaky faucets! If you were wondering, those faucets were BitMais and BitPrepay. Maybe you'll have similar luck :)

I've also been looking into ways to spend my bitcoins sometime in the future and I'm thinking that I might buy some gift cards with the amount, when it comes time for it. Still not really sure about how it all works, but I will play it by ear and continue building up the Satoshi in the mean time.

2 comments:

  1. ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ BTC FAUCET ROTATOR €€€€€€€
    * COLLECT 10k Satoshis in just 5 MINUTES.
    * MAXIMIZE your Satoshi per Claim ratio.
    * HIGHEST PAYING FAUCETS, starting with 5,000 satoshi per claim.
    €€€€€€€ ******** OPEN THE FAUCET ROTATOR ******** $$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,

    Below are the most recommended BITCOIN exchanges (BTC for Currency):
    1. Coinbase: $1 minimum trade
    2. YoBit
    3. CoinMama

    Get free Bitcoins with the best bitcoin faucet rotator:
    BEST Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete