Saturday, January 9, 2016

Jan 9, 2016 - Today's Free Bitcoin Faucet Collections, Payment from Moon Bitcoin

Been away today, so time to get in some collections before bed. Let's see how far we get!

Moon Bitcoin - 1860 Satoshi (5 min wait time, but longer waits = more Satoshi)
Bitcoin Gator - 1150 Satoshi
Moon Bitcoin - 1123 Satoshi (5 min wait time, but longer waits = more Satoshi)
Zone Bitcoin - 1100 Satoshi
Bitcoin Vs Price - 1100 Satoshi
Minions BTC - 1100 Satoshi
Snoopy BTC - 1000 Satoshi
Rodeo BTC - 950 Satoshi
Moon Bitcoin - 782 Satoshi (5 min wait time, but longer waits = more Satoshi)
Moon Bitcoin - 690 Satoshi (5 min wait time, but longer waits = more Satoshi)
Moon Bitcoin - 475 Satoshi (5 min wait time, but longer waits = more Satoshi)

Been noticing several free bitcoin faucets have been throwing me errors today while collecting, so I've only added the sites that I've had verified successful collections from. I think it might have something to do with being away from home. I'm not on my standard Internet, and it seems there's a lot more errors here. Will be back on my own connection in about a week, so hopefully I can still make some progress until them.

By the way, I did receive payments of 57,845 Satoshi from Moon Bitcoin and 600,116 Satoshi from FaucetBox today :)

2 comments:

  1. ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
    * CLAIM 10000 Satoshis in just 4 MINs.
    * MAXIMIZE your Satoshis from Claim ratio.
    * HIGH PAYING FAUCETS, starting at 5,000 satoshi per claim.
    €€€€€€€ www.iacbit.org/faucet-rotator/ $$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.
    Bathtub Faucets

    ReplyDelete